From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia:
"The Red-Billed Streamertail (Trochilus polytmus), also known as the doctor bird, scissor-tail or scissors tail hummingbird, is indigenous to Jamaica, where it is the most abundant and widespread member of the hummingbird family. The Red-Billed Streamertail is the national bird of Jamaica."
Now you have something really interesting to say when someone comments on your new awesome leggings.
- Available in size XS-XL
- Fabric: 82% polyester, 18% spandex for superior stretch and fit
- Imported fabric that's printed, cut, and sewn in California with love
- Four-way stretch, which means fabric stretches and recovers both on the cross and lengthwise grains
- Made of a microfiber yarn, which is smooth and comfortable
- Elasticated waistband for contour and comfort